brand new by the way

In December 2005 I left my job as a software developer...In January I will be going to Thailand to do some voluntary work at an orphanage for disabled children (see ccd/For Life links)...here are some of my thoughts and experiences...

Sunday, May 21, 2006

That's Life!

You know, it was never my intention that this blog turn into an episode of That's Life but some things you just can't resist...(the first one is pronouced "Colon" by the way)



Just to let you all know I have been successful with my proposal for spending some of the money from the paintings. We're going to take a few of the guys to the seaside (Pattaya) for 2 days this weekend...You can't really underestimate how amazing an experience this will be for them...They don't know anything other than the orphanage...a few of them will have been out before on a couple of trips, some may not have - I don't know...what will make this extra special is that they will be sleeping somewhere other than the wards - somewhere nice and comfortable with people who care about them...

Every aspect of this trip will be great for the guys so you can all give yourselves a pat on the back for being a part of it...I'll make sure I get lots of pictures of them enjoying themselves...

By the way, don't know if you've heard Mark and Jenny's good news but you can now call me Uncle Paul...I am the very proud owner of a brand new nephew btw!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Paul,
    I hope you will be bring back some Collon roles and Fanny bars for us to sample.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home