brand new by the way

In December 2005 I left my job as a software developer...In January I will be going to Thailand to do some voluntary work at an orphanage for disabled children (see ccd/For Life links)...here are some of my thoughts and experiences...

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Back in the U U UK!

I'm back home now and everything's a bit strange to be honest - there's a lot more fat people here for a start!

It still hasn't really sunk in yet what I've left behind - I guess that will come with time - but it does really help that I've got my PGCE to look forward to...I can't imagine how depressed I'd be if I had to go back to my old job now...

So, I would like to say once more, thanks very much to all of you for your support over the last 6 months. It really did mean a lot to me.

The whole experience has been great, better than I could have ever hoped for and I would recommend doing such voluntary work to anyone...was it life changing? I don't know...was it life enhancing? Without a doubt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home